Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Disneyland - Labor Day


We went on a cool trip to Disneyland over Labor Day with Emily, Andrew and Belle. The primary intent was to complete our first half marathon. We started out with a few days in the park. My first trip, I know, at 26, your first trip to Disneyland? What can I say, I was a sheltered child, my pops had a phobia of Mickey.

Our first ride, Tower of Terror, pretty fun.














Sarah and I in California Adventure Park.














The view from California Screamin'.


















Sarah has an enormous phobia of ferris wheels. I ain't gonna lie, this one made all of us a bit queasy.














Sarah enjoying a pre-race day cocktail.


















Hypnotized by my martini!


















A toast pre-half marathon!














Us with our medals! We finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment